“Listen, my child. Be wise, and set your heart in the right direction.”
Let God’s compass be your guide.
For 75 years, Immaculate Conception School has been a vital part of Columbia Heights and the surrounding communities. We are a school that focuses on faith, rigorous academics and a commitment to service.
We invite you to learn more about our school, and the Blended Learning Model we’ve implemented in collaboration with the University of Notre Dame. What is Blended Learning? It’s a model in which we elevate students’ learning through small group and individualized instruction while integrating technology.
Our technology is at full capacity, with two labs, 100 iPads, and a SMART Board and computers in each room. We have achieved a 1:1 status with our technology. Please know, however, that we see technology as a tool, and we always return our hearts and minds to the foundation of Faith, Academics and Service.
- Students will be challenged in academics while receiving individual attention (average class size is 17 students).
- Students will build a firm foundation in their faith life by participating in religion class daily.
- Students will engage in service opportunities in which they know they are making a difference in the world.
- Students will be included and have the opportunity to participate in activities outside of the school day.
- I welcome the opportunity to give you a tour of our campus and answer any questions you may have. Please contact me at 763-788-9065 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane Bona, Principal
To schedule a tour or for more information contact
Principal Jane Bona
763-788-9065 • email@example.com